[tcb] Re: Buses on the Beach '06

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:13:01 -0600

Me & Cindy had a great time, although it was a bit breezy.

Sorry we slept in on Saturday and the group went without 'taters at breakfast. Now that you know us, don't be so shy next time. Wake us up. Oh, boy. I know I'm going to regret that one.

Sharon: What are the odds of Ronnie & Theresa finding you? Did they just happen along and recognize you? MAN! You "Splitties" surely have something going for you!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. With luck at Nacogdoches and definately at the VW Classics.

Thanks to all for the hospitality,
Cindy & Duncan

--- Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I ran out of gas near Corsicana. . .but I was rescued by Ronnie & Theresa.