[tcb] Re: Buses on the Beach '06

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 03:48:14 +0000 GMT

Mine was running a 1600 with a freeway flyer.

From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:50:25
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Type II, if you're lucky, gets about 18 mpg on the highway.  It holds
40 liters (about 10.5 gallons).  Figure that out.  I think, if my math is
correct, that's about  189 miles.  Sharon, you were doing better than 18
mpg or you would have run out 2 miles short of the station instead of 1
mile.

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel