[talks-uk] Re: using a talks enabled 6680 to send multimedia messages to the sighted, is it possible?

  • From: "Graham Wilkins" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 19:03:15 -0000

Hi Alexander, with my Virgin phones, you have to set up multimedia messaging
by sending a multimedia message to yourself first, if it is the first time
you have used this function.  I'm not sure if there is more to it than that,
but with both phones I have bought in recent months, this needed to be done
- but the shop assistant did it (very quickly) so I do not have experience
of doing it myself.
Graham W