[talks-uk] Re: using a talks enabled 6680 to send multimedia messages to the sighted, is it possible?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 17:29:19 -0000

Hi Steve and all,

Steve, I firstly took the picture, and saved it to images. Then I selected Multimedia within messaging. I then selected the recipient's mobile number so that the recipient's name showed. I then went to insert object, and opened the submenu and selected the image I wished to send.

After this, I tried to add some text to the message and this is when talks would not talk. (should I have written the message before adding the image)?

The error I was getting when sending the message was the following:
Message sending failed
Have I got to change a setting on my phone to send the message, and should I write the text before adding the image?

Thank you in advance for any advice you can give.

Alexander Shannon