[talks-uk] using a talks enabled 6680 to send multimedia messages to the sighted, is it possible?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 17:01:36 -0000

Hi all,

Both myself and my wife use talks, (I use it on a 6680 and my wife has a 6600. Neither of us have problems sending normal text messages to anyone, however, my wife can not see to take pictures, and therefore, as a result of this, I took a picture with my 6680 using my limited sight, and wish to send it to my mother-in-law on my wife's behalf.

The reason for the subject line of this message , and for sending it at all, is that I am not certain if the reason I am having problems sending a picture to my mother-in-law, is due to a setting not being set up on my phone,(either by myself or the provider), or, due to the fact that talks will not speak within a Multimedia message.

I would appreciate some advice on this please, off list if necessary. Please send any off list messages to alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx if replying off list.

thank you in advance for any help, and I apologise to the moderators of this list if this is considered off topic.

Alexander Shannon