[talks-uk] Re: using a talks enabled 6680 to send multimedia messages to the sighted, is it possible?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 21:12:13 -0000

Hi Steve,

Having read your message, a message from Chris Hallsworth, and another from Graham Wilkins, I Intend to try sending myself a Multimedia message, as Graham Wilkins suggests, and if this does not work, I will follow up your suggestion and that made by Chris Hallsworth, of contacting Vodaphone and sorting it out. As you say, they may need to send me some settings.

Yourself, Chris and Graham are not the only people to have contacted me regarding this, I have also had advice off list, from another friend who is also a member of this list, and his advice was similar to that given by both yourself and Chris.

Alexander Shannon