[talks-uk] Re: using a talks enabled 6680 to send multimedia messages to the sighted, is it possible?

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 17:39:14 +0000

Alexander, the only thing I can suggest regarding failure to send multimedia messages is to make sure that the multimedia settings are correct. You may have to contact your network provider and ask what settings to use to send multimedia messages. They can either tell you over the phone, or send it you as a special "text message". Hope that helps.

At 17:29 28/12/2007, you wrote:
Hi Steve and all,

Steve, I firstly took the picture, and saved it to images. Then I selected Multimedia within messaging. I then selected the recipient's mobile number so that the recipient's name showed. I then went to insert object, and opened the submenu and selected the image I wished to send.

After this, I tried to add some text to the message and this is when talks would not talk. (should I have written the message before adding the image)?

The error I was getting when sending the message was the following:
Message sending failed
Have I got to change a setting on my phone to send the message, and should I write the text before adding the image?

Thank you in advance for any advice you can give.

Alexander Shannon