[talks-uk] Re: upgrading from Vodafone talks?

  • From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:32:08 -0000

Good point, It was obvious in my head and I thought it didn't need saying
but, yes, I emailed a copy of the invoice that Talknav had sent to me while
I was on the phone to Vodafone customer services.

So they were able to reconcile my claim with the invoice and credit my
Vodafone account.

Thanks again.

Paul Hopkins - Manager

(All Formats)

Queen Alexandra College

Court Oak Road

Harborne

BIRMINGHAM

B17 9TG

Tel:

0121 428 5018

Fax:

0121 428 5048

E-mail:

allformats@xxxxxxxxx

Web:

www.allformats.org.uk

Allformats - Braille, Audio, Digital and Large Print Resources for Access by
People with a Visual Impairment.

*****

Confidentiality and Disclaimer:

This email and its attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only and
may be confidential or the subject of legal privilege.  If this email and
its attachments have come to you in error you must take no action based on
them, nor must you retain them, copy them, distribute them or disclose their
contents to any other person.

Please contact the sender immediately to notify them of the error.

Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not
relate to the official business of Queen Alexandra College shall be

*****

From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 20:01:2009 9:38 am

Yes, you just tell Vodafone that you want talks on the phone when you buy it
and they send it to their people and get it installed for you.  They install
standard and then you can upgrade to include zooms; extra voices and so on.

Just for interest and along similar lines to this discussion:  I installed
Talks and zooms on my new phone and paid TalkNav for the £50.00 for the
change of handset fee.  As Vodafone would have paid the £50.00 to install
standard Talks on my phone, I asked them to credit me with the £50.00 I
shelled out and they did.

I have to say, Vodafone are very good and I don't know if other networks
offer the same sort of thing.

  _____