[talks-uk] upgrading from Vodafone talks?

  • From: "goshawk" <dj.goshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:44:20 -0000

hello list,
can anyone out there, help me to help a friend of mine.
he got a deal from Vodafone, that included talks, but now, after some time, he
wants to upgrade his phone, but no one at Vodafone, seems to know anything
about talks.
just to really make things interesting, he also doesn't know who actually owns
his talks licence, if he should get a new talks when he upgrades his phone, or
if he can upgrade his talks in any way.
in truth, I think he is trying to get Vodafone, to upgrade and install talks,
when he upgrades his phone, so that he doesn't have to install it himself, or
disturb the moth colony in his wallet.

Simon Wilkes,
e-mail,
dj.goshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype name,
dj-goshawk
windows live id,
goshawk-on-horseback
goshawk-on-horseback@xxxxxxxxxx
cb call,
goshawk
phone,
02082200261, +442082200261 if outside of UK,
mobile, (voice or text)
07957880038, +447957880038 if outside of UK.