[talks-uk] phones

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 08:46:29 -0000

Hi Everyone.

it would seem that only a limited number of phones can run talks as most of the
other manufacturers use either phones with touch screens or the new graphical
symbian interface called UIQ.

Unfortunately, I can't find any phone that runs the S60 interface that doesn't
have a camera.  I don't know about size, but you can be sure that most of the
phones that are coming out these days will have these large screens and high
resolution cameras which will inevitably mean chunky units for the foreseeable
future.  If anyone knows any different, please fill us in on this.

Best wishes, Ibrahim Gucukoglu