[talks-uk] Re: phones

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:29:21 -0000

I had looked at the RNIB phone but I didn't really think it very practial
(Like many things from the RNIB). I know the phones are not designed for
Talks and we're only lucky we can use them by chance, that's the problem! By
nature the phones that are compatible with Talks are the camera/vidio ones
and that is really annoying when you  were used to using a small phone and
didn't want to go backwards.

Barbara

Email: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx