[talks-uk] Re: more on licences

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:54:42 +0100

Can you still reset your key count on the fsactivate site? Its a while since I've been there, no computer problems luckily, but that would give you more keys. I doubt you need it on more than 3 though for home use but it is useful to have one key in hand in case you have a major computer crash.

At 08:34 29/04/2008, you wrote:
Hi List,

I am a jaws user and I have jaws software installed on two pcs and a laptop. I've used up my three slots, as it were Isn't a pity that I can't do the same with Talks software. I have to pay extra if I want taht software on a second or even third phone. Does the list think this is a bit of a rip?

Discuss, smile.

Jim McAuslan from sunny Findhorn
Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open
T 01309-690-124
M 07875-670-833
e mail
axdr89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx