[talks-uk] Re: more on licences

  • From: "Matt Brown" <matthew_brown@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:58:14 +0100

So I now have a problem. I have and N95 with talks Premium installed, but the phone has gone wrong and I've just received my new N82. My N95 was within warranty as I only got it in October, but my mobile phone company told me that the fault is not covered. So now, I have my copy of Talks which I purchased in January, on a phone that no longer works, and I need it on my N82 instead. I don't see why I should have to pay to move it to the new handset. That really is a rip-off, especially as I only recently purchased it, and I'm only moving it because my current handset is faulty. Fare enough if I was just upgrading because I felt like it, but I'm not. I've been dropped in the poop by T-mobile, Nokia want a huge amount of money to fix the phone, so it was sensible to just buy a new N82 in the end.

Matt