[talks-uk] Re: more on licences

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:01:39 +0100

Hi Jim

Quite a few software applications are going down this route now of having only one licence per copy, for example, Braille Maker. I personally feel that TALKS is the best bit of kit out there right now, and is worth every penny when you consider the flexibility it provides us with.

Using your example of JAWS, it's about £700, so I would expect to be able to put it on more than one PC for that price! (smile.) And when you consider that an SMA of £125 or thereabouts entitles you to two JAWS upgrades, that's more than TALKS costs per upgrade anyway.

Just my thoughts.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx