[talks-uk] internet query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 17:32:44 +0100

HI all,

whilst away the other week, I decided to have a go at using the internet on
my E51 phone.

Although I had my Netbook with me, the internet kept dropping out.

Whilst I was abel to get onto the net on my phone, without any problems, I
found that I couldn't access facebook properly.

Although I managed to get onto the homepage, I then entered my Email address
but for some reason, I couldn't then access the edit field to enter my
password.
I then tried again but this time, putting my mobile number into the first
edit field but again, I was unabel to get to the next field for entering my
password.

Please could someone tell me how I can do this.

Also, I think someone recently mentioned some software which can I think
help with navigating the net on my phone but can't remember what this was,
nor do I know how to get hold of it.

Any helhp would be most welcome.

Regards

Paul.