[talks-uk] Re: internet query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:28:37 +0100

Thanks Mostafa for your help.

unfortunatley, I can't get as far as entering my password.

After I arrow down to the relevant part of the screen which lets you put in
your username and password, I then press what I would call the answer key on
my 51 which brings up an edit field for me to tyep in my username or mobile
number.  I then hit the menu button but am then taken back to the main
screen and when I press the ansewr key again, it just brings up the same
edit field where I have just typed in my username.

Hope I have explained this properly.

have not had much experience of using the net with my phone so any more help
would be most welcome.

Thanks

Paul.