[talks-uk] Re: internet query

  • From: "Carla savage" <carla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 00:29:38 +0100

Paul,
Here's what you need to do. Go to the first facebook page where you arrow down
to username. Do this and arrow down once more to get to the field where you
would type it in. Talks says text. press select and then you can type in your
username. Press soft key 1 and talks says done. Then arrow down to password and
arrow once to get to the text entering field and press select. Enter your
password and press soft key 1 again. Then arrow down to login and press select.
Hope this helps,
Carla.