[talks-uk] Re: internet query

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 16:09:11 +0200

Hello , Dear Paul , try the following respectively:
One , Rather than using the call key , try to use the selection key ,
which is the rectangular button in the  keypad  central , when you
reach the User name field , type in , and then press the soft key one
, which is the left button  of your keypad unit , you will be
presented by a list of options , you will choose the first item which
is done , alternatively , you can just press soft key two , which is
the write button of your keypad unit , you will hear , canceled  ,
don't worry , just errow down slightly to the password field , and
repeat the same procedure , eventually , press select on the log in
button , I sincerely hope that's help , and keep me informed about how
it goes with you.
Mostafa Al'mahdy ,Egyptian Citizen , from the land of lebrity , skype:
my_speaker

--