[talks-uk] Re: Which Mobile to Buy

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:25:21 +0100

Hi Ibrahim,

Thanks for that.

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent: Sunday 19 April 2009 19:22
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Which Mobile to Buy

Hi Steve.

If you use the new calendar view by hitting the calendar key this doesn't
work, but I have my calendar on the home screen and I can enter it from
there without difficulty.  I can scroll through the days of the week, create

appointments and review appointments when I am alerted to them.  Its just
the new view that doesn't work at all with talks.

All the best, Ibrahim.