[talks-uk] Re: Which Mobile to Buy

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 16:51:25 +0100

Hi Eleanor.

I haven't used an N96 so can't comment about usability. If your applications were tied to the phone's IMEI, you'll need to contact the people you bought the programs from and see what they say about letting you use your software on a new phone. As for talks, you can install it yourself after setting the phone up although you'll need to buy a new license or change of handset depending on the version of talks you had before and which edition it was etc. If it was preinstalled by Vodafone, you'd better have the IMEI number of your N95 to hand as you'll need it if your eligible to buy a change of handset. At the very least your looking at an investment of £50 for it.

All the best, Ibrahim.