[talks-uk] Re: Which Mobile to Buy

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 16:25:38 +0100

Thanks Barbra. My N95 cme to a sad end yesterday when I was in Enniskillen. It mus have dopped as I got out of the car. Now my Insurance want to replace it with N96. They said I could not have e71. I know people on the list were talking ab out prob lems with the N6 but maybe others find it OK. Maybe some people can tell us.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>