[talks-uk] Re: Which Mobile to Buy

  • From: "All formats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 10:50:24 +0100

N96 is fine by me.

I did have some issues with it keep restarting but, I silenced the keypad
tones and on the advice from a customer rep from Vodafone, switch the thing
off once a day and that seems to have stopped the crashing and restarting
problems I was having.

They also sent me a new SIM card as I was getting an error on that.

So far so good.

I am still looking forward to when Vodafone release the updated firmware
but, that isn't so much an issue now for me.

Thanks.

Paul