[talks-uk] Re: Which Mobile to Buy

  • From: "Matt Brown" <matthew_brown@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 03:11:08 +0100

I'd wait and have a look at the N86 before you make your decision.

Other than that, the best handsets you can look at right now would be the E71 but that is quite bulky, the N79 or N96. If you can wait a short while I'll probably be selling my N82 which is fantastic, because I'm looking at the N86 as a replacement, but the N86 is not out yet as I said.

Matt