[talks-uk] Re: WAYFINDER ON MOBILE WITH O2 AS PROVIDER

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:24:09 +0100

Carol,

What you want to tell them is that you want GPRS Packet Data, and not GPRS
over WAP.

O2 have this stupid service called GPRS over WAP, this does not offer full
GPRS packet data, we see this a lot with both O2 contract and pre-pay.

Call them back, say it real slow to however takes your call, say I would
like GPRS packet data internet access, and not GPRS over WAP.

They should be able to do this for you.

---Neil Barnfather
TalkNav

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility software reseller and authorized
distributor of Wayfinder products, with product activation codes delivered
direct to your mailbox, why not try TalkNav today?

www.talknav.com
www.wayfinderaccess.com
Telephone from the UK: 0844 412 1062
Telephone outside the UK: +44 161 277 7997