[talks-uk] Re: WAYFINDER ON MOBILE WITH O2 AS PROVIDER

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:08:15 +0100

Eleanor,

Neil has been in the US, and was rather busy over there... but now is
back...

---Neil Barnfather
TalkNav

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility software reseller and authorized
distributor of Wayfinder products, with product activation codes delivered
direct to your mailbox, why not try TalkNav today?

www.talknav.com
www.wayfinderaccess.com
Telephone from the UK: 0844 412 1062
Telephone outside the UK: +44 161 277 7997