[talks-uk] Re: WAYFINDER ON MOBILE WITH O2 AS PROVIDER

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 18:16:25 +0100

Yes Carol, and it's probably umlimited with a fair use policy.

Barbara Wilson
M: 07917710779
T: 02887784046
E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: creativeeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Darren Harris"
<darren_g_harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
<talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 9:37 AM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: WAYFINDER ON MOBILE WITH O2
AS PROVIDER

Yup of course but my point is that overall voda will
give you the better coverage than all the other
networks.
From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Ibrahim Gucukoglu Sent: 01 September 2009 07:04
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
AS PROVIDER

Hi.

Well, it all depends on where you are, I for
instance get good outdoor coverage, but patchy
indoor signal, but then, having said that, I just
use the wireless indoors anyway so it hardly matters.

All the best, Ibrahim.

From: "Carol Pearson"
<carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Date: 31/08/2009
18:58
Hi all,

I have been with O2 as a Pay as You Go customer
and, after speaking to five people, I have finally
learned that, well, according to the fifth anyway,
I will have to
go onto contract in order to have the necessary
GPRS support. If anyone else is using O2 with
Wayfinder, are you able to confirm that this is
in fact correct? I really wanted to stay with
PAYG if possible but maybe it isn't, so thought
I'd just check out you knowledgeable folk to see
if anyone else knows different.

Thanks lots for any comments.

--
Carol