[talks-uk] Re: WAYFINDER ON MOBILE WITH O2 AS PROVIDER

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 03:29:33 +0100

Thanks, but I don't really want to change provider.

That's an extra hassle in life ... that I can do without.

Anyway, I don't think the coverage is that great, from what I've been told.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: 31/08/2009 18:58

Hi all,

I have been with O2 as a Pay as You Go customer and,
after speaking to five people, I have finally learned
that, well, according to the fifth anyway, I will have to
go onto contract in order to have the necessary GPRS
support. If anyone else is using O2 with Wayfinder, are
you able to confirm that this is in fact correct?  I
really wanted to stay with PAYG if possible but maybe it
isn't, so thought I'd just check out you knowledgeable
folk to see if anyone else knows different.
Thanks lots for any comments.