[talks-uk] Re: Vocalize voice

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 15:29:02 +0100

Hi Gina.

The E71 works with all the voices with the exception of Daniel for some reason. If your using a ten-day demo or 30-day trial, you can use them, otherwise you'll only be able to use them if you purchase a license for the voices or did choose those voices at point of purchase of your talks license.

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Georgina Joyce" <r2gl@xxxxxxxx>