[talks-uk] Re: Vocalize voice

  • From: Georgina Joyce <r2gl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 15:23:14 +0100

Hi

On this subject:

Is there a demo of these voices?  If so, could someone provide a URL?

Does the E71 cope with these voices currently, or are they the same
problem as RealSpeak voices?

Gena

--
Gena

four kinds of freedom, for the users of the software:

    * The freedom to run the program, for any purpose (freedom 0).
    * The freedom to study how the program works, and adapt it to your
needs (freedom 1). Access to the source code is a precondition for this.
    * The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor
(freedom 2).
    * The freedom to improve the program, and release your improvements
to the public, so that the whole community benefits (freedom 3). Access
to the source code is a precondition for this.

Richard Matthew Stallman