[talks-uk] Re: Vocalize voice

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 20:16:21 +0100

Hi Carol.

That is simply not the case.  When you buy talks, you can choose whether you
want the vocalizer/realspeak voices or the eloquence voices at time of
purchase.  If you choose one, you can use those voices in perpetuity unless or
until you decide you want to buy the other voices in which case you'll have
both sets of voices to choose from.

All the best, Ibrahim.