[talks-uk] Re: Vocalize voice

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 21:07:40 +0100

Hi Barbra.

Not so.  If you go to www.talknav.com, you can choose the voice that talks
comes with at time of purchase.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barbara Wilson
  To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 9:06 PM
  Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Vocalize voice

  Carol

  If you don't request otherwise, TALKS comes with Eloquence. That voice is
included in the price. As has been said, additional voices are extra. So you do
have a voice package, the one which came with TALKS at time of purchase.

  Barbara Wilson
  M: 07917710779
  T: 02887784046
  E: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx