[talks-uk] Re: Vocalize voice

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:21:37 +0100

Hi Ibrahim,

That?s me. I hate the ?human-sounding? voiuces.  The level of pronunciation
leave a lot to be desired as well. Take Serena when you lock the keypad and
she says Keypad Loked, not Locked.  Eloquence on the other hand, gets about
95 percent of common words right and is much easier to listen to at higher
speeds.

  _____