[talks-uk] Re: Talks v4.10.3 Released

  • From: Kevin Russell <kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:30:51 +0100

Hi Steve

Many thanks.

I notice that the release notes are not included in your zip file.  Also,
two of the Vocalizer voices aren't there either.

The reason for mentioning this is I wanted to know if I can install all
the RealSpeak and Vocalizer voices if I have a RealSpeak licence.

Also, can somebody give me a brief history as to who owns all the various
speech engines - NeoSpeech, Vocalizer, RealSpeak and Eloquent Technology.
Are they all part of Nuance now.

Also, some time ago, I was looking for D2Go on the nuance.com/talks
website; and although I could find information about D2Go, I couldn't find
a link to download it.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Kevin

Kevin Russell
CICS Test
IBM UK Ltd
MP 102 Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
United Kingdom.  SO21 2JN
Tel: +44  1962 815531
(internal 245531)
Internet: kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx

"Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
24/08/2009 13:16
Please respond to
talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[talks-uk] Re: Talks v4.10.3 Released

Hi Kevin,

You can download it also from us now, on the home page.