[talks-uk] Re: Setting Up Wifi on my Mobile

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:19:10 -0000

Yes, I am as secure as I know how to be but continue to be careful, so maybe I
won't use WiFi in this way.  Trouble is, I never got bluetooth set up properly
on this desktop of mine and my laptop doesn't have a card since, somehow, I
didn't seem to purchase one with it (though I thought I probably had).  I just
don't want to keep plugging in cables but perhaps it's still the best way.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx