[talks-uk] Re: Selling phones with Talks installed

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 12:11:11 +0100

Scott,
It is illegal to transfer a license without paying a fee. The terms state this very clearly.
If you do not like this policy, then I suggest you take it up with Nuance.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 19/06/2010 12:04, Scott C wrote:
Don't be stupid all your life it is not.

   Ta Scott.

From: Saqib - Email Address: Saqib@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 19/06/2010 11:26
Sent To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi I have tried deleting the license code and it does clear. However when
works as it should in full working mode.