[talks-uk] Re: Selling phones with Talks installed

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 19:32:10 +0100

Or Saqib, Nuance could start to charge genuine and honest customers triple
or quadruple what they do now, to allow for all the dishonest people out
there... the choice is clearly in the users hands.

There's a User License agreement for a reason. Just like Microsoft, Apple
and millions of other software vendors out there, Nuance only want the
original person who paid for the product to benefit from it.

Being frank, so do I, If I buy something and spend my hard earned cash on
it, I do not want someone else to benefit from that and get the same for
less. Rules and regulations and licenses are in place to protect everyone,
not just the licensee etc.

Twitter: @neilbarnfather

Neil Barnfather
TalkNav

Talks List Administrator

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility dealer, with online activation codes sent
directly to your inbox minutes after ordering, why not use TalkNav today?

www.talknav.com
sales@xxxxxxxxxxx