[talks-uk] Re: Selling phones with Talks installed

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 19:34:21 +0100

Karen,

There's nothing per say wrong with you doing that, what is wrong is the
individual who buys that phone continuing to use your license, which they
are doing. Just because you move the active element of your license, the
remaining installation of Talks continues to use your inactive license,
until the new owner of the handset buys their own license, or transfers
their existing active license.

Twitter: @neilbarnfather

Neil Barnfather
TalkNav

Talks List Administrator

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility dealer, with online activation codes sent
directly to your inbox minutes after ordering, why not use TalkNav today?

www.talknav.com
sales@xxxxxxxxxxx