[talks-uk] Re: Selling phones with Talks installed

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 19:35:36 +0100

Saqib,

It's not the buyers discretion per say, the new owner has a legal obligation
to buy a new license or transfer their own individual existing license from
an alternative device. Failing to do so is a criminal act.

Twitter: @neilbarnfather

Neil Barnfather
TalkNav

Talks List Administrator

TalkNav is a Nuance Accessibility dealer, with online activation codes sent
directly to your inbox minutes after ordering, why not use TalkNav today?

www.talknav.com
sales@xxxxxxxxxxx