[talks-uk] Re: N86 view

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks-UK List" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 16:31:42 +0100

"Coincidentally, I turned this off anyway as it didn't seem to do anything"

The screen rotation setting controls whether the display mode automatically
changes from portrait to landscape when the phone is turned on its side. When
the display is in landscape mode the left and right arrows become the up and
down arrows logically. This display rotation option is useful when viewing
photos or watching video clips on your phone for instance. However, for a blind
person this option has very little use and it can be confusing at best as you
have indeed experienced. I have screen rotation set to off on my phone too.

Cheers,
Amro