[talks-uk] Re: N86 view

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 13:52:26 +0100

Many thanks for this, Amro.

Cheers

Barry

----- Original Message -----
From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 12:40 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: N86 view

Hi Barry, it's just your phone switching between portrait and landscape
displaying modes. On my E66 it's called screen rotation mode and it can be
deactivated in settings>display. I know that this option is named
differently on the N86 but hopefully I've pointed you in the right
direction...

HTH,
Amro