[talks-uk] Re: N86 view

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:32:51 +0100

OK, the photo gallery I tend to cheat, and have a sighted person to help me ... because I have no sight.

I haven't played with the radio, but you have inspired me to have a go, so I intend to have a look this afternoon. I'll let you know if I find a way ...

Tell me if you find it first ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 06:39:29 +0100

Thanks, Carol.

Coincidentally, I turned this off anyway as it didn't
seem to do anything
(smile).  Yup, as you say, it's a different phone now.
Just a
couple more
bugs to sort out and I'll love it like I did my N95.

Cheers

Barry

Date: 07/23/10
07:36:00