[talks-uk] Re: N86 view

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 09:46:48 +0100

I cope with the gallery problem by keeping  all my photos on the memory card in
File Mamager in a folder I call images. When I want to send a photo I take it
from here and likewise when a photo is taken I give it a meaningful name and
store it in the Images folder.
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: N86 view
From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27/07/2010 9:33 am

OK, the photo gallery I tend to cheat, and have a sighted person to help me
... because I have no sight.

I haven't played with the radio, but you have inspired me to have a go, so I
intend to have a look this afternoon.  I'll let you know if I find a way ...

Tell me if you find it first ...

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx