[talks-uk] Re: N86 AND TALKS

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 15:30:02 +0100

No worries Jackie, whatever works.

I receive a lot of calls from people who are not in my contacts, so knowing
the number of the person who is calling is useful for me.  It also allows me
to identify calls, particularly international calls.

Like I said, whatever works.

Message dictated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.