[talks-uk] N86 AND TALKS

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Talks UK" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 22:47:20 +0100

Hi all,

Sorry I have a couple more questions for you all.

If anyone is using the N86 with Talks and has succeeded in getting Talks speaking well announcing your caller, together with the music (ring tone), could you kindly either give me the settings you think may be most relevant for me and how you have them set; or let me know how you're coping with this problem as I find I'm not hearing calls (because, maybe my settings or something, is causing the music to stop and the caller announcement not always to work).

Sorry that's all a bit garbled!

I'm also having a problem in terminating a call. Sometimes I think I'm supposed to use soft keys 1-2, whilst at others I have thought I'm to use the Nokia's Send and End Call keys. Perhaps this is affected by whether the key lock is on at the time of termination. If anyone could help me to understand what I'm supposed to be doing, hopefully I'll get there. Thanks <With a very sheepish grin!>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx