[talks-uk] Re: N86 AND TALKS

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 15:04:56 +0100

Agreed Jackie but when I suggested this to Carol she seemed to think it would not work for her or suit her. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 2:35 PM
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: N86 AND TALKS

Hi Carol

Yes, if you use Talks and have it turned on within the Talks and Zooms menu, you cut out ring tones altogether, whereas using the Nokia voice and turning
it on in the profiles menu enables you to have both.  This is the option I
far prefer.  I am able to hear my phone ringing with the allocated ring
tone, and know who it might be when I have the Nokia voice announce the
caller if that person is in my contacts list.

Kind Regards,

Date: 05/29/10 07:25:00

07:25:00