[talks-uk] Re: N86

  • From: "DurDevil" <durdevil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Talks-Uk Email group <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 21:40:06 +0000

Hi Alistair

Yes I have a N97, it is a lovely phone but I still have my trusty N95 8GB
which even today keeps up with the spec of most new phones :-)

The N97 does have GPS, it's spec sheet is amazing and the phone is very
responsive . The keyboard is surprisingly nice, much easier to use than I
thought as it's my first querty keyboard phone. I use my phones features so
much that I wanted more like a laptop/phone combo which is one of the
reasons why I went for the N97.

The N86 is very similar spec but as there is nothing wrong with my N95 8GB I
wanted to go for something really different in design as they are a quite
similar style. and - the N97 is very different!

No your right, the N97 is not yet supported by Talks, but given time it will
be and I'm a patient person and I believe its worth waiting for as it's the
right phone for me. But I've seen a lot of people going for the N86 which is
pretty much all supported with the exception of email and part of the
internet so if people don't want to wait or don't want the style of phone
that the N97 offers then the N86 is a very good piece of kit.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Pete