[talks-uk] Re: Looking for accessible Audio book and music players

  • From: Mohammed Adeel <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:20:33 +0000 (GMT)

Yep I can use it also but I've organised my music into different folders so I
am looking for a player that will let me select to play music from a certain
folder instead of listing all my songs. I've got a couple of hundred songs and
they aren't tagged so I can't filter them.

I would also like to try the Nokia audio books program. How do I make Nokia
audio manager detect MP3 files on my computer? It only has an option for wav
files when I try opening it.

Thanks,
Adeel

From: Steve Nutt < steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: E-mail problem on N95
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, 10 January, 2009, 1:04 AM

Hi Eleanor,

Packet data unavailable usually means that you are in a bad signal area.  It
means that Packet Data is not available to you, so I would imagine you don’t
have 3G coverage either, unless you turned it off.