[talks-uk] Re: Looking for accessible Audio book and music players

  • From: Charles.Nicol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 12:32:56 +0000

Thanks Steve.

Many Thanks, With Kind Regards,

Charles Nicol
Business Analyst - Business Change : Technology
( 0141 223 3286 È             6 0141 223 3976 :
Charles.Nicol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
12/01/2009 12:24
Please respond to
talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[talks-uk] Re: Looking for accessible Audio book and music players

Hi,

Press the Talks key followed by the Clear key.

Do it again to unmute.