[talks-uk] Re: Looking for accessible Audio book and music players

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:40:17 -0000

I have tried the radio thing on my N95 but it wants to connect to the Internet
to get stations.  Is this correct?  Am I having to pay then to listen to the
radio on my phone?  I do have a contract but still I just want to know.  I have
tried playing the little I have in terms of songs and listening with my
headphones and I find the quality very poor indeed, all crackley.  Maybe it is
the headphones but I am surprised.

Elelanor
          From: Alex Stone <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [talks-uk] Re: Looking for accessible Audio book and music
players
          To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Sunday, 11 January, 2009, 12:21 PM

          Scheherazade will play mp3's without converting, and works really
well. I can't remember where I got it from though.

          Cheers

          Alex

                From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                Subject: [talks-uk] Re: E-mail problem on N95
                To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Date: Saturday, 10 January, 2009, 1:04 AM

              Hi Eleanor,

              Packet data unavailable usually means that you are in a bad
signal area.  It means that Packet Data is not available to you, so I would
imagine you don't have 3G coverage either, unless you turned it off.