[talks-uk] Re: Looking for accessible Audio book and music players

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:51:04 -0000

Hi Eleanor,

No, just say no to connecting and the radio should still work, or just let
it connect for the first time.

  _____

From: Alex Stone <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxx>
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, 11 January, 2009, 12:21 PM

Scheherazade will play mp3's without converting, and works really well. I
can't remember where I got it from though.

Cheers

Alex

From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [talks-uk] Re: E-mail problem on N95
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, 10 January, 2009, 1:04 AM

Hi Eleanor,

Packet data unavailable usually means that you are in a bad signal area.  It
means that Packet Data is not available to you, so I would imagine you don't
have 3G coverage either, unless you turned it off.

  _____